<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13130490\x26blogName\x3dLife+after+Graduation\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://derekseawel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://derekseawel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1731263935323310594', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Houston Bound


boxeslarge
Originally uploaded by dtseawel.

To be completely honest, I hate packing. I really don't know of anyone who enjoys this process. It starts off with a hunt for free boxes. All I have been able to think about lately is where to find these things. I hit the jackpot last week at a local dollar store. I got a bazzilion boxes near their dumpster, brought them to my apartment, set them in the living room... and that is where they have been sitting. I have made a promise to myself though that I will start packing today; we will see how that goes.

I am making the official move to Houston on Saturday morning, so this packing thing, as much as I don't want to do it, will have to be done by then, ha. I will try and keep this thing updated to let you all know what is going on with me.

4 Comments:

At 6/01/2005 12:17 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Derek, let me just tell you how much I love your ability to put the music links on your blog. How in the world do you do that? Also, it makes me so happy that it's REALLY great music. I will be clicking on your blog at all times so I can listen to the music! Thanks man! Also I'm glad we got to talk yesterday. I've been a better friend to you today, I will keep it up like I promised. Have a GREAT day!

 
At 6/02/2005 9:27 AM, Blogger Kyla said...

hey derek! i came across your sight through lindsey's blog. i wish you look and hope to keep in touch when you go to houston.
~kyla (diles) gentry

 
At 6/02/2005 9:28 AM, Blogger Kyla said...

that was supposed to be luck not look. ha!

 
At 6/02/2005 10:49 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Yo cuz! Nice blog! I added you to my blog roll. You better start packing, or you're going to be in trouble come Saturday. Well, I'll talk to you tomorrow night at the big family bash!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home