<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13130490\x26blogName\x3dLife+after+Graduation\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://derekseawel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://derekseawel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1731263935323310594', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 21, 2005

My Great Grandpa's 97th Birthday!


Family
Originally uploaded by dtseawel.

Today, my family and I took a 1 1/2 hour trip to Pocahontas, Arkansas to visit my dad's grandpa who had his 97th birthday. It was really cool to be able to hang out with some people who I hadn't seen in a long time and others who I had never met before. We ended up eating at a BBQ place with about 16 of my relatives on my dad's side; it was great. (The picture above is my dad, my grandfather, Erica, me, my great grandfather, and Dustin.

4 Comments:

At 5/25/2005 12:17 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Derek, look at you, you're a blogger now! Exciting stuff! Now I can hear about your life since I don't get to see you! I'm TOTALLY obsessed with the blogging! OK have a GREAT day! Don't bail on the blogging, like Dustin! Tell your family hi!

 
At 5/25/2005 2:09 AM, Blogger Derek said...

Hey Lindsey! Thanks for the post :) I will try and keep this thing going, we will see if anyone actually reads it, ha! I hope things are going well with you lately. I will try and catch up with you soon.

 
At 5/25/2005 11:13 AM, Blogger morris said...

Derek - Thanks for sharing! Looks great!

 
At 5/25/2005 11:15 AM, Blogger morris said...

Derek - great job! Like the car! Good looking family too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home